Saturday, March 6, 2010

What do you stand for?

Marcee Tidwell (shouting to Jerry Maguire) What do you stand for?

Dorothy Boyd: How about a little piece of integrity in this world that is so full of greed and a lack of honorability that I don't know what to tell my son! Except, "Here. Have a look at a guy who isn't yelling 'Show me the money." Did you know he's broke? He is broke and working for you for free! Broke. Broke, broke, broke. I'm sorry I'm just not as good at the insults as she is.

Marcee Tidwell: No, that was pretty good.


The problem between Nestle and FDI is the multinational:

- Imposed unreasonable quotas under constant threat of termination

- Pulled out of its products from the market in an unreasonable and non-transparent manner

- Instigated and fueled a price war

- Condons tax evasion

- deliberately delayed just claims for reimbursement. Something that is highly oppressive and is done in total and abject bad faith

No comments:

Post a Comment